World's Most Deadly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WmD Clan Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking to Join WmD

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
I-ROBBINS-I
On Trial

Looking to Join WmD Empty
PostSubject: Looking to Join WmD   Looking to Join WmD EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 3:43 pm

Hi my name is peter robbins I'm 16 and from Tewkesbury in Gloucestershire, I'm looking to join WmD for games such as CoD 5, RFOM 2 and Killzone 2 and whatever comes in the future.

My CoD 4 stats

1st Account

KD- 1.62
W/L - 1.31
Kills - 32000 ( around there anyway)

2nd Account

KD - 2.15
W/L- 1.21
Kills - 16000

I did play RFOM but cant remember stats and dont have game to go on and check

I am farily regularly active on PS3 although school cramps my style although at the moment I am waiting for my PS3 to be replaced it's due to get delivered on Monday.

My past clans haven't really been very active on games but they were good although I have played some matches on CG before with British Platinum crew and MoB

I chose WmD as you seem to be a lovely bunch of guys and good at the same time, I would love to be part of your great clan that you have created and move us on to bigger and better things on future games and challenge the top clans like BsE DoA BD X8 RiA HD (although they are wankers) HHR EF Bp etc etc. Unfortunately I dont have any experience with photoshop or anything like that but i could always try. I do have a mic but it is very tempermental

My MSN is : peterrobbins92@hotmail.co.uk feel free to add me although I'm not on too often

And my PSN is petemc although as i said atm I am without a PS3 to play on but bring on Monday

I hope this application is up to your standards as i would love to be part of WmD

Pete

Last edited by I-ROBBINS-I on Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bamj
Leader
bamj

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join WmD   Looking to Join WmD EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 4:43 pm

thankyou for your application ! what is you username on www.consolegaming.eu so i can add you WorldsMostDeadly on R2 & COD5 as a trialer then you will be assessed when the game comes out
Back to top Go down
leighh1
Co-Leader
leighh1

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join WmD   Looking to Join WmD EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 5:10 pm

Great app.

When you get your PS3 back, add me on PSN (leighh1) and i'll play some games with you. Other than that, make yourself at home, and post in the forum etc. Smile
Back to top Go down
I-ROBBINS-I
On Trial

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join WmD   Looking to Join WmD EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 7:49 am

I just had to make a new account on there as I can't remember my old account name or password it's been a while since i was last on CG logged in. It was pete something but can't remember now.

My account now is I-RoBBiNs-I and will be making my PS3 account this as well
Back to top Go down
I-ROBBINS-I
On Trial

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join WmD   Looking to Join WmD EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 9:49 am

Oh and can someone change my name on here if possible to I-Robbins-I instead of petterrobbins, Im goin round to a mates bit the night so i may get on the PS3 later and get to make new account so you can add me if you want although i may not really be able to play
Back to top Go down
Scud3
Recruiter
Scud3

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join WmD   Looking to Join WmD EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 10:37 am

Ill c if i can change your name when I get a chance

and nice app
Back to top Go down
I-ROBBINS-I
On Trial

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join WmD   Looking to Join WmD EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 1:15 pm

Scud3 wrote:
Ill c if i can change your name when I get a chance

and nice app

Thanks for the new name Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xSimmons-

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join WmD   Looking to Join WmD EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 2:35 pm

Good luck in your trials... Add me if you want, xSimmons-... I'm only playing CoD4 tho (No CoD5 Beta coz no xbox and was away so cudnt get R2 Beta :@ )
Back to top Go down
bamj
Leader
bamj

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join WmD   Looking to Join WmD EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 1:40 am

ok the invite has been sent to you for R2 & COD5 on CG
Back to top Go down
I-ROBBINS-I
On Trial

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join WmD   Looking to Join WmD EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 4:45 am

I've accepted both. ty
Back to top Go down
I-ROBBINS-I
On Trial

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join WmD   Looking to Join WmD EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 10:33 am

My PS3 should be arriving tomorrow so I'l probably be on for most of the day when i get it, so feel free to add me or I'll probably add some of you
Back to top Go down
leighh1
Co-Leader
leighh1

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join WmD   Looking to Join WmD EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 10:37 am

Cool, i dont think a lot of us still have CoD4 lol. I do though, Sad
Back to top Go down
I-ROBBINS-I
On Trial

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join WmD   Looking to Join WmD EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 10:37 am

leighh1 wrote:
Cool, i dont think a lot of us still have CoD4 lol. I do though, Sad

What do you play then?
Back to top Go down
leighh1
Co-Leader
leighh1

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join WmD   Looking to Join WmD EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 10:39 am

I mainly see everyone on fifa lol.
Back to top Go down
I-ROBBINS-I
On Trial

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join WmD   Looking to Join WmD EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 10:40 am

Well since CoD 5 is out on friday it may be an idea to play some CoD since CoD 4 and 5 are supposedly very similar, so everyone can hit the ground running come CoD 5s release
Back to top Go down
leighh1
Co-Leader
leighh1

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join WmD   Looking to Join WmD EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 10:44 am

CoD4 is such an easy game now, its so easy its boring, hence why i dont play it. lol.
Back to top Go down
bamj
Leader
bamj

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join WmD   Looking to Join WmD EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 12:05 pm

Robbins have u got ur ps3 back yet?
Back to top Go down
I-ROBBINS-I
On Trial

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join WmD   Looking to Join WmD EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 1:00 pm

bamj wrote:
Robbins have u got ur ps3 back yet?

Look about 4/5 posts back, I get it tomorrow, and if you're finding CoD 4 boring now you'll probably get bored of CoD 5 very quickly as it's more or less the same just different maps and guns
Back to top Go down
leighh1
Co-Leader
leighh1

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join WmD   Looking to Join WmD EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 1:03 pm

I'm bored of CoD4 because its too easy now, as the majority of people who play public's are shit. CoD:WaW will be a new challenge.
Back to top Go down
I-ROBBINS-I
On Trial

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join WmD   Looking to Join WmD EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 6:25 am

I got my replacement PS3 so feel free to add me now
Back to top Go down
bamj
Leader
bamj

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join WmD   Looking to Join WmD EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 9:59 am

areet ur on my friends list weey!
Back to top Go down
I-ROBBINS-I
On Trial

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join WmD   Looking to Join WmD EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 3:46 pm

If anyone is playing some CoD tonight or tomorrow add me, I want to show you what I;m like and i want to see what you are like

At the moment

I-RoBBiNs-I

Kills -1997
Deaths - 720
Streak -18
KD= 2.77 (for those of you who cant do maths)
Wins - 108
Loss - 44
Win-Loss = 2.45
Win Streak = 26
Accuracy = 20.08%
Time Played- 11h 43mins
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Join WmD   Looking to Join WmD Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking to Join WmD