World's Most Deadly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WmD Clan Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WmD* Vs -iN (GB Match, -iN were 5th on the ladder)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xSimmons-

WmD* Vs -iN (GB Match, -iN were 5th on the ladder) Empty
PostSubject: WmD* Vs -iN (GB Match, -iN were 5th on the ladder)   WmD* Vs -iN (GB Match, -iN were 5th on the ladder) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 9:48 am

WmD* Lineup
Scud3
xSimmons-
Scottyp2k7
OoO_JoShOwNs_OoO

-iN Lineup
Jakednb16
Damian118
Matty_Bee
(Forgotten)

Courtyard - Sabotage, Downfall - War, Cliffside - Domination

1st Map:

After connection troubles, and then refusing to change host, we finally got started. Then for me to time out about 30 seconds after the start of the game. By the time I had got back into the match, we had 1 second left on the defuse timer - and no one defusing. -iN win round one.

2nd Map:

War wasn't our strong point from the matches i had played earlier in the day with Bamj, scotty and josh, and it showed in the match here. We got pushed back to our last point, nearly lost it however some great defending and capturing from Scud3 kept us in the match, adn we soon captured this. Soon the tables were turned, and we had them on the back foot now, however this was short lived as they came back, and we were left one base behind as the timer went for the final fight. Scotty, being a retard (Razz) left the game thinking we had lost, because he had never played the game mode, so it was 3 vs 4 for the final fight, however we managed to hold them off and some wonderful defending from OoO_JoShOwNs_OoO and some phenominal capturing from Scud3 meant that by the time Scotty got back in, we had nearly won, which left me and scotty to help josh with the defending for a few more seconds. WmD* win 2nd map

3rd Map:

Domination was a strong point for WmD*, and it showed whilst almost everyone went to B, however so did they and they captured it. We soon fought back and captured B. We kept this for a while, and half way through the match, Josh timed out, leaving it 3 against 4. Scottyp2k7 played outstandingly and defended B very well, however they took B with a few minutes to go and with about 2 minutes to go we found ourselves being dominated. However our work earlier paid off well, and when the timer went we were 178 - 168 up. [b]WmD* win the map.

WmD* win the War, 2 maps - 1 map. Surprised Smile
Back to top Go down
Scud3
Recruiter
Scud3

PostSubject: Re: WmD* Vs -iN (GB Match, -iN were 5th on the ladder)   WmD* Vs -iN (GB Match, -iN were 5th on the ladder) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:53 am

nice report, ill fix the layout 4 u

wp all
Back to top Go down
Scud3
Recruiter
Scud3

PostSubject: Re: WmD* Vs -iN (GB Match, -iN were 5th on the ladder)   WmD* Vs -iN (GB Match, -iN were 5th on the ladder) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 12:57 pm

just got the win on GB 4 this Smile

wp simmons on getting the pic
Back to top Go down
ScoTTy.P

PostSubject: Re: WmD* Vs -iN (GB Match, -iN were 5th on the ladder)   WmD* Vs -iN (GB Match, -iN were 5th on the ladder) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 4:42 pm

pwns my report lols Very Happy
Back to top Go down
leighh1
Co-Leader
leighh1

PostSubject: Re: WmD* Vs -iN (GB Match, -iN were 5th on the ladder)   WmD* Vs -iN (GB Match, -iN were 5th on the ladder) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 5:35 pm

Well played guys. Nice report simmons. Wink
Back to top Go down
bamj
Leader
bamj

PostSubject: Re: WmD* Vs -iN (GB Match, -iN were 5th on the ladder)   WmD* Vs -iN (GB Match, -iN were 5th on the ladder) EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 3:23 am

yeh very nice simmons.... nice detail, and well played lads u won without me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ScoTTy.P

PostSubject: Re: WmD* Vs -iN (GB Match, -iN were 5th on the ladder)   WmD* Vs -iN (GB Match, -iN were 5th on the ladder) EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 4:20 pm

yeh, apologies for leaving lmao, and btw i daint just play outstanding i had to carry your
arse simmons Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WmD* Vs -iN (GB Match, -iN were 5th on the ladder)   WmD* Vs -iN (GB Match, -iN were 5th on the ladder) Empty

Back to top Go down

WmD* Vs -iN (GB Match, -iN were 5th on the ladder)
Page 1 of 1