World's Most Deadly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WmD Clan Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Celtic vs Man Utd

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scud3
Recruiter
Scud3

Celtic vs Man Utd Empty
PostSubject: Celtic vs Man Utd   Celtic vs Man Utd EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 6:08 pm

What did u think of the game?

I listened 2 it on Sky Sports News and if that bald guy was my only source of info I wouldn't even hav known they were playing that night thats how shit he was

Anyway, what u think of the game?

I was pretty happy with a points, and I also think Man Utd should b 2
Gd finish by McDonald though Van der Sar or Kuzscak wouldve saved it cos they arent as small as Foster

and Giggs = gay
Back to top Go down
bamj
Leader
bamj

Celtic vs Man Utd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic vs Man Utd   Celtic vs Man Utd EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 6:32 pm

tbh scott United were all over Celtic! just it was hard to break u down cos u had 11 men behind the ball at all times it was literally attack vs defence ! we well deserved 3 points & BERBA THE MONKEY missed a sitter from like 3 yards like 5 seconds from the end , but we will go through anyways so not really bothered
Back to top Go down
leighh1
Co-Leader
leighh1

Celtic vs Man Utd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic vs Man Utd   Celtic vs Man Utd EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 8:11 am

The only reason we Didn't attack more was because we were missing our best attacking threats. Samaras, Venegoor, McGeady etc weren't fit. So we had to start with McDonald and Sheridan.
Back to top Go down
I-ROBBINS-I
On Trial

Celtic vs Man Utd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic vs Man Utd   Celtic vs Man Utd EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 9:52 am

To be honest you probably wouldn't of attacked anymore had they even been fit
Back to top Go down
leighh1
Co-Leader
leighh1

Celtic vs Man Utd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic vs Man Utd   Celtic vs Man Utd EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 10:03 am

Last season we nearly beat them at home. Our home record is excellent, considering the cost of our squad.

The guy who scored against Man U, Scott McDonald, cost around £250,000. Thats like one of Berbatovs toes.
Back to top Go down
I-ROBBINS-I
On Trial

Celtic vs Man Utd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic vs Man Utd   Celtic vs Man Utd EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 10:16 am

So what Man Utd came out with a weakeaned team I'm quite sure if Fergie had put out a full strength team you'd of got ripped to pieces and yes Celtic had players missing, blah de blah de blah, not anywhere near the same calibre of players that Man Utd had left out
Back to top Go down
bamj
Leader
bamj

Celtic vs Man Utd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic vs Man Utd   Celtic vs Man Utd EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 11:13 am

yh samaras aint great he used to play for man city, and we left out van der sar, garry neville , wayne rooney , dimitar berbatov LOL, who u playin next ?
Back to top Go down
Scud3
Recruiter
Scud3

Celtic vs Man Utd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic vs Man Utd   Celtic vs Man Utd EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 11:26 am

leavin out neville is gd

and u also never deserved 2 win cos u never scored more goals
Back to top Go down
leighh1
Co-Leader
leighh1

Celtic vs Man Utd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic vs Man Utd   Celtic vs Man Utd EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 11:31 am

Your missing the point entirely.

Man United left out players. Correct. I would hope that you noticed that these same left out players, Berbatov, Rooney, had to come on to the pitch, in order for Man U to get a goal.

Celtic did not have that luxury. Our players were sitting in the stand, injured, unable to come on. Unlike yours. Our squad was so depleted that we had to start Cillian Sheridan. He has only started two first team games prior to this match.

You say it was a weakened team. Fair enough, it was weaker than usual. But lets see your starting 11.

Foster (Tipped to be an England No.1, was Watford No.1, while on loan, in the Premiership) Not a Regular
Rafael (Promising Full back, widely regarded) Not a regular
Ferdinand (Your Captain, First Choice England Centre Back,) Regular
Vidic (Top Class Centre Back, Proven in Premiership) Regular
O'Shea (Consistent Champions League performer, Experienced) Usually a Sub, to shore up defence
Ronaldo( Best player in the World) First name on Team Sheet
Fletcher (Proven Premiership footballer, also pretty regular starter) Always gets a run out
Nani (Portugal International, again widely regarded as one of the best) Always gets a run out
Tevez (Brilliant footballer, can create, Score, again, one of the Top footballers in the world) Regular
Giggs (United legend, been playing at the top level for years) Regular

Now, lets take a look at your subs.:

Evra (Best left back in world football over course of last season) Regular
Berbatov, (Proven goalscorer, top quality player) Regular
Rooney, (Excellent European Footballer, crucial player) Regular

You bring on Berbatov, Rooney, and Evra. Take off Rafael, Nani and Tevez.

Its hardly a weak side.
Back to top Go down
bamj
Leader
bamj

Celtic vs Man Utd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic vs Man Utd   Celtic vs Man Utd EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 11:52 am

course it is oshea, fletcher nowt flash, dont often get games giggs is a pensoiner but was gd back in the day and did u realise we scored when berba , rooney & evra came on, anyways rant over we were the better team
Back to top Go down
leighh1
Co-Leader
leighh1

Celtic vs Man Utd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic vs Man Utd   Celtic vs Man Utd EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:05 pm

I never said you weren't the better team. I'm merely replying to Robbins statement that Man u were resting players. Like I said you only really rested van der sar, as you had to bring on Berbatov, Rooney, and Evra. Neville has been injured for centuries, so he's hardly a regular anymore.

I would hope that you would admit that the Man U side that you started is stronger than most Premiership sides ones.

A team like Man U can afford to rest players. Rest Berbatov and bring in Tevez. I feel your pain lol.
Back to top Go down
bamj
Leader
bamj

Celtic vs Man Utd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic vs Man Utd   Celtic vs Man Utd EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:31 pm

very true leigh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Celtic vs Man Utd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic vs Man Utd   Celtic vs Man Utd Empty

Back to top Go down

Celtic vs Man Utd
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World's Most Deadly :: Other :: Sport-
Jump to: