World's Most Deadly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WmD Clan Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Matt - Looking.

Go down 
+2
leighh1
I-ROBBINS-I
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xMatt

Matt - Looking. Empty
PostSubject: Matt - Looking.   Matt - Looking. EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 1:32 pm

Hello WmD, As you can see from the title im currently looking for a clan after losing interest with former clan HHR, Deano and SK treated me like rubbish,there a bunch of wannabe's who think there good and i feel like i need a new start for cod5 with a good established clan, . I haven't left the HHR roster yet but im just seeing if you guys would be interested in letting me join.

Well about me,

Name - Matt

Age 17

PSN: Mattehz

Headset: Yes.

MSN: xTazz@live.co.uk

About me: 17Yrs old, currently in 6th form and really hating it, tbh im a very active gamer and spend quite alot of time playing games.

Why WmD: From what ive heard about you, your a really good active hardworking clan and thats what im looking for.

Well thats all from Me.

Matt x
Back to top Go down
I-ROBBINS-I
On Trial

Matt - Looking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt - Looking.   Matt - Looking. EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 1:55 pm

Good luck in joining, I would assume you're a good player since you were in HHR, never really heard or seen much of deano to comment but Superkillie (I assume thats SK) is a bit of a cock from what I've seen of him on CG, and again good luck in getting in I'm sure you'd be a good addition to WmD, just dont let it mean that I cant join Smile
Back to top Go down
leighh1
Co-Leader
leighh1

Matt - Looking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt - Looking.   Matt - Looking. EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 4:31 pm

Well, HHR are obviously a good clan, so to have been in them, it shows you must be of a good standard at games.

I'm glad to see that you've shown interest in joining, best of luck. Your right about WmD, we are very friendly guys.

Just out of interest, if you were to join, would it be for all games? And what were your stats like on previous games, approximately?
Back to top Go down
I-ROBBINS-I
On Trial

Matt - Looking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt - Looking.   Matt - Looking. EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 4:46 pm

leighh1 wrote:
Well, HHR are obviously a good clan, so to have been in them, it shows you must be of a good standard at games.

I'm glad to see that you've shown interest in joining, best of luck. Your right about WmD, we are very friendly guys.

Just out of interest, if you were to join, would it be for all games? And what were your stats like on previous games, approximately?

btw he cant get signed up to forums, he cant get the activation email, if you go into the admin panel and were to search for xmatt u should be able to make him active
Back to top Go down
Scud3
Recruiter
Scud3

Matt - Looking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt - Looking.   Matt - Looking. EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 5:06 pm

I searched the users and he isn't there
Back to top Go down
leighh1
Co-Leader
leighh1

Matt - Looking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt - Looking.   Matt - Looking. EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 5:09 pm

I've activated him.
Back to top Go down
I-ROBBINS-I
On Trial

Matt - Looking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt - Looking.   Matt - Looking. EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 5:12 pm

Lol he had 3 accounts to attempt to sign up you should really delete the extra ones when he decides which one he's using and leigh he said it was for all games
Back to top Go down
leighh1
Co-Leader
leighh1

Matt - Looking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt - Looking.   Matt - Looking. EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 5:18 pm

Cool. I was gonna delete 2, but didnt know what account he'd be using, as 1 was his PSN and the other was the name he put up there ^^. I'll delete them tomorrow, when i know what accounts to delete lol.
Back to top Go down
bamj
Leader
bamj

Matt - Looking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt - Looking.   Matt - Looking. EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 6:07 pm

nice application mate, ive sent you a trial invite on www.consolegaming.eu for COD5 but i cant yet send an invite for Resistance as your still on HHR's roster so let me know when you leave them and i will send you an invite for Resistance 2 aswell, the trial will be taken either, or on Resistance 2, COD4 or COD5, so just add my PSN bamj and we can sort out a date and time etc etc
thanks bamj
Back to top Go down
xMattx

Matt - Looking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt - Looking.   Matt - Looking. EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 2:26 pm

I'll use any account so wich one have you activated because i'll use that one x
Back to top Go down
I-ROBBINS-I
On Trial

Matt - Looking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt - Looking.   Matt - Looking. EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 2:49 pm

He's activated them all
Back to top Go down
Scud3
Recruiter
Scud3

Matt - Looking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt - Looking.   Matt - Looking. EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 2:49 pm

xMattx wrote:
I'll use any account so wich one have you activated because i'll use that one x

all of them r activated so its up 2 u
Back to top Go down
xMatt

Matt - Looking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt - Looking.   Matt - Looking. EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 8:54 am

WoOoOp, im done, anyone for CoD4 Tonight? but my headsets broke so.. need to get a new one when i get WaW
Back to top Go down
Scud3
Recruiter
Scud3

Matt - Looking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt - Looking.   Matt - Looking. EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 9:03 am

i may hav a few games but im not sure if icba atm
Back to top Go down
leighh1
Co-Leader
leighh1

Matt - Looking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt - Looking.   Matt - Looking. EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 9:04 am

I could, but have a parents night tonight, so would be after that.
Back to top Go down
xSimmons-

Matt - Looking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt - Looking.   Matt - Looking. EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 9:38 am

i could... i think anyway... from like 7 30 - like 10 probably

though i might not depending who's on MSN, really cba with cod4 now lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Matt - Looking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt - Looking.   Matt - Looking. Empty

Back to top Go down

Matt - Looking.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World's Most Deadly :: Clan Forums :: Want to Join?-
Jump to: